Friday, July 31, 2009

Im back

hope so
thx to a fren
lol
who ask me to go church
oh ya
i rmb
i got a God
hahaha

wow,have been how long tat i din pray d
closing eye,
talkin out all wat i'd done at last time
tears,auto come out
lol
sry for the broken english.direct translate
actually,wat u want frm me in this world?mystery
"the future is unknown,the story is untold,the movie is unseen,
to be made by u and me"
written by my best buddy on facebook,few weeks ago..
and i told by another buddy in msn..lol
i wonder wat i wan?
a successful life?
i keep on gv myself a hard to archive target
at the same time,im full of stress
for the past

im fully recover?
ya..so fast?
ya
im easy to fall
and easy to recover too

i know wat i wan
no negative thinkin
i'll do my part

and today i found a business partner
bcoz i needs more money injection and time too
haha
hope we will cooperate happily
and i still got a little bit worried
haha..duno..cincai
i do plannin nia?marketin?
hahaha.mayb its abit think too much
lets it started wif low profile

thx God to gv me got chance to see tmr's sunlight
my life is totally colorful and full of challenge
i wonder other got colorful as me?lol
and i will back to U soon

No comments:

Post a Comment