Sunday, July 12, 2009

flash memories

meet back some old fren
but we seldom join 1
just to say hi when meet
back frm uk huh
fun trip ar..haha
speak english huh and i speak hokkien..lol
and tq for fetch me everytime..haha
first time sit new vios..hehe
and thx for intro me new fren
atho i cant heard their name..lol..haha
and now cant recognize their face d hahaha
and yesterday,i talk alot too..lol

recal many memories in my mind
kinda fun,paiseh,noob on tat time haha
laugh to myself
missed the past
no worries,unlike now
but me,nth changed..
same like past,noob

bad things just go away
u're not welcome
i dunwan to judge who are u
and dun care who u are
over my limit
i'll spread it out and let ppl judge
determine themself
so,case close for now.

where is my old folks all?
need to find 1 day gather once awhile
i seldom jio ppl de lo..haha

my favorite past time,can write a book?
if can,its my favorite book ever..lol
but the story abit short..

No comments:

Post a Comment